Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Coronavirus Office Status Update
Latest Update: The office is open and fully operational. Please read below to see what may be different for your visit during this time
At Legacy Dental the health of our patients and staff is always our top priority.
To greatly reduce risk of COVID-19, our office has put in place measures of “clinical distancing” protocol in addition to our already stringent protection and disinfection practices.
- We will be texting, emailing or calling prior to your appointment to screen you before your visit to ensure it is safe for you to come into the office.
- We will screen you again, including a temperature check, and ask you to sign a screening document upon your arrival on the day of your appointment.
- We will ask all patients to call us when you have arrived in our parking deck, and ask that you remain in your car until we contact you to come up for your appointment. If you are walking, we ask you to remain outside of the office until we contact you to come in.
- We will have, and ask you to use, hand sanitizer as you enter our office.
- We request teens and adults come unaccompanied unless assistance is needed. Children may be accompanied by one adult. Other guests will be asked to wait in the car or outside the building.
- We will be directing traffic pathways in the office to prevent patients from passing each other in the hallway.
- We will perform daily Covid-19 risk screening and temperature checks for all employees prior to entering our workspace.
- All of our staff including the front office will be wearing facemasks. Our treatment staff will also be wearing face shields.
- In addition to our already stringent practices of sterilizing our treatment rooms after every single patient, we will also be cleaning our common areas more frequently throughout the day.
- For our hygiene appointments, we will only be using hand scaling and prophy cup polishing at this time to reduce the amount of aerosols created. If you are a patient that needs the ultrasonic scaler (Cavitron) or prophy jet, we will reschedule you for a later date or have to use one of the approved methods.
Again, I thank you for your patronage and the trust you have placed in Legacy Dental to provide the best care for your dental needs.
From our family to yours, we hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
Carolyn Krieger and the Legacy Dental staff
Atlanta Dentist, Dr. Carolyn Krieger of Legacy Dental, offering General and Cosmetic Dentistry
When you visit our office in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, your smile is our top priority. Dr. Krieger and her entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of your whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
NEW PATIENTS CLICK HERE to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.